Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Night

Good evening all! I hope your day went well. We had wonderful weather again, in the mid 70's! It sure is nice getting this "Indian summer".

On the Home front: I managed to get some laundry done, and then on to some painting. As some of you may remember, I was painting my living room, dining room and hallway a month ago.
My home has an open concept to it so all the rooms blend together including the kitchen. It is only divided by an island and a couple overhead cabinets.

So today I started the kitchen part of the phase. I'm continuing the sage green in to the kitchen, and painting all the cabinets cream color. I'm also replacing the hardware with pretty satin finish nickel hardware. Even partway done, it looks great!
I cooked one of Mac's favorites tonight, mock chow mein. You know the type, hamburger, celery, onions, rice and cream of mushroom soup baked in the oven. It was soooo good!

On the Work front: I created several new pieces of jewelry last night and am in the process of getting them all listed. I made 2 rings, 2 necklaces and 3 bracelets.
I have a couple of Christmas trees in the "soon to be finished" stage, as I just need a few more items to make them complete.

Speaking of Christmas items, I will be having a sale in my Christmas store very soon! I'll be sure to post it here prior to the start of it. This will be the very first sale in that store. I have had several in my regular store: Cutethings6/Etsy but not in the Cutethings6xmas/Etsy Shoppe.
So stay tuned for the upcoming sale! I will be adding more items before and during the sale.

Well it's on to the listings again,
Have a great night, until tomorrow...
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring