Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday!

Hi folks! I hope you all had a great weekend! Did you get your Xmas shopping all done? Go to all the big sales on Black Friday?
Well I haven't been anywhere. Been too busy here at home.

Last few days have not been good with my fibromyalgia, so I haven't posted much. But I'll skip that and go on to a happier topic!
I did get some more jewelry done. Did a couple of xmas rings, some fashion rings, earrings and a necklace and bracelet.
The weekend was fairly busy with sales for me, so I was excited about that. Sold items in all 3 stores. I'm still packaging up things to go out.

I didn't have time to get my Christmas tree up by Thanksgiving(which has become a tradition for me). I have an enormous 9 foot tree that takes forever to put up. It has like 120 branches and they all have to be inserted separately! Unfortunately it's not like the newer ones that are only in a couple of pieces with the branches being hinged. So I have an additional smaller tree (6 foot) that IS made in the newer design, so I decided I'm going to put that one up this year since it's so much less time consuming.
I wanted to spruce it up a bit, so I took it outside and spray painted it silver! Not sold silver, but enough to make it glisten and appear like there is tinsel on it. My ornaments are predominantly white, clear and silver so it should look great with those and my clear lights.

What about you? Have you decorated yet for the holidays? If you have, I would love to see your decorations. Please post a pic for me on here, I would love to share every one's creativity!

Well it's time for me to replenish my ice pack with a new one, so it's time to go and lay down for a bit.

Have a great night
Until the next time,
Laurie

1 comment:

debi said...

Hi Laurie, sorry you're fibro is acting up. My best friend has it too. Sales sucked this weekend...Hope you feel better. debi

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring