Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Rest On Sunday!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty busy with lots of things around the house. Haven't been online much, at least not 12-15 hrs a day as I usually do! LOL!
I completed 2 Xmas trees, a couple of arrangements and some jewelry. The rest was spent cleaning, cooking and all the fun stuff that it takes to keep a household!

Mac started his second job yesterday, and finished his training today. Tomorrow he opens the store at 8am. So he will be working for the paper on graveyard, 7 nights a week, then working for this store from 8-4 6 days a week! He's going to be tired so I'm going to have to pitch in and start doing his paperwork for the newspaper. So you may not see me as much on here for a while. At least not at until I can learn to juggle it all! LOL!

I will post some pics of my new Holiday Designs for you to look at. I've also got to find room for making some Thanksgiving cookies and holiday bread. Then when Christmas comes, I have a ton of baking to do. I'm one of those that makes dozens and dozens of cookies, bars, breads and pies. I love making them, but it's a lot of work. Definitely worth it though. I make packages up for the neighbors, and then send some back to my family in Minnesota.

I'm getting hungry for cookies now that I've been talking about it!

I will check back with you tomorrow,
Until then,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring