Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Night-End of A Long Week!

How is everyone doing tonight? Did you guys have a nice relaxing weekend? It wasn't too bad here, and even though we had "SNOW" it warmed up some and the snow is almost gone! Wouldn't it be nice if it never came back? Man that would be great!
Used to live in the frozen tundra of Minnesota, and now I'm so used to the nice dry hot summers that when we do get winter here, I can hardly deal with it.

So I'm just coming out of my pain cluster with the fibromyalgia. Lasted several days this time. I knew something was coming with the weather, but I didn't know it was going to be snow AND rain!!

Well I'm feeling much better now, and was actually able to get some things listed. I got 3 things on Ebay and 1 on Etsy. I will post some things tomorrow for you to see.
I'm rather tired so I think I'm going to turn in early.
Take care my friends and have a great night!
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring