Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Is Almost Here!

Well how is everyone today? Are you all getting ready for tomorrow, baking, cleaning, cooking and all that fun stuff! I spent the morning finishing up a Christmas tree that I listed on Ebay, very cute with little snowmen that light up! I will attach a pic to the page when I am done here.

I tried to do some work in the garage this morning since I was up so early, but even with a coat and gloves, I was FREEZING! So I only stayed out there a short time, came in and waited until it warmed up before going out again. Now it's 60 degrees out there so I guess I could handle that(if I have to LOL)!

I just mixed up the dough for my Thanksgiving cookies. Now it has to chill for like 3hours. My usual sugar cookie cut outs, only this time they'll be turkeys, chickens, fall leaves and squirrels(thanks to my very cool Vintage cookie cutters).
This will be the first time I've done these at Thanksgiving. Mac and the neighbors will be happy!!

This will also be the first time in a long time that I'm not having turkey tomorrow. But I definitely want my stuffing and gravy, so I'm making stuffed pork chops, gravy, yams and asparagus. Sounds good doesn't it? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Then of course we'll have cookies for dessert. Wanted to make a pumpkin pie, but I don't think I'll have time to go get any pumpkin.

Before I sign off today I also want to let you know a couple of things. Firstly:
I'm having a Thanksgiving Day Weekend Sale in my Christmas Shoppe! 15% off your ENTIRE purchase(details in my shop announcement) Here's the link:

http://www.cutethings6xmas.etsy.com

Please come and check it out. If you like looking at Xmas items, I have also listed some in my Ebay store at:

http://www.cutethings6.com

Okay for my second announcement:
HAVE YOU SEEN MY NEW BANNER??? In my Etsy shop? My good friend Neso from Belgium, commissioned a gal from France to do it for me. It is extremely AWESOME! I just love it! Neso was so kind and patient trying to do all the translating until the masterpiece was finished.

This artist goes by the name "Mysthril" and her blog is here:

http://fashiongirlies.canalblog.com/

Now remember that she is in France, so her blog WILL be in French. But it's very easy to use the translating tools on our computers. I must say it does a pretty good job. If you are interested in speaking with her about commissioning some artwork, and are having trouble navigating the French blog, just let me know and I will try to get you someone to interpret for you. Neso has even agreed to do that if need be.

So "Mysthril" I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! It's wonderful and exactly what I wanted.

Well kids, it's time to get back to work.
I will talk with you tomorrow!
Until then,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring