Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Monday, November 9, 2009

Start of a New Week!

Hey kids, well it's Monday and it's time to start all over again! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. We went out to dinner and I had planned on writing when we got back at 9pm. Unfortunately, this blog, as well as Etsy is on Eastern time. So it would have been after midnight by the time I posted (their time). So I'll just make up for it today alrighty?

Didn't feel well the night before, but after taking pain meds and cold medicine I must have knocked it out before it had a chance to "explode"! I have been busy though trying to get some extra cleaning and what not done for fall, and or winter. It just finally started getting cold here. We have had the most glorious warm weather here, definitely an Indian Summer!

So do any of you decorate for fall? Do you do pumpkins for Halloween and earth tone leaves and fall florals for autumn and Thanksgiving?
Well the most I've done on that note was make a fall wreath for my front door! Lots of oranges and rust colors, fruits, flowers, ribbons and a pretty little feathered pheasant to finish it off! Turned out cute.

I've always been one to "do up" Christmas. Not quite as much as back in Minnesota when the kids and grand kids would be there, but I still do my share. Even though it's only the 2 of us.
I don't think I'm going to have time this year to put up my BIG tree! It is 9ft tall and over 4ft wide! It's a monster! I put over 1500 ornaments on it (and between you and me) it could even use more. It is definitely a work in progress around the holiday season. Takes me days to put it together and put the lights on. Then more days to decorate it!

I do have a small 6ft tree that I have on occasion put in our den, and a 3ft fiber optic tree that is just gorgeous. I just may have to put those, or one of those up this year and call it a day!

I will post my gigantic tree later for you to see, it's very pretty. All in clear lights with everything white and silver.

On the Work Front: I've been busy like an elf LOL creating Xmas items. I did post some in my Etsy Xmas shoppe as well as on Ebay. Made some more rings and got a few of them posted as well. Still have more to list.

Well friends, I hope you have a great night! I'm going to get busy now and get to work. Don't forget to send me your suggestions for the Xmas trees like I mentioned in my earlier posts!

Until tomorrow,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring