Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's been a GREAT Tuesday!

Hi everyone! Well it sure has been a great day today! It started off with me winning spot #6 for Timothy Adams Designs Top 10 Picks on Etsy! I got the "Twitter Challenge for posting the link so many times on Twitter. So I was ecstatic! I was so hoping to get featured so that I could get some exposure. I will post the pic of the Xmas wreath that he picked for the feature.

While I've been posting online, I had a sale on Etsy and on Ebay, and another potential order in my Etsy Xmas Shoppe!

Then Mac got a call from a gentleman he's been dogging for quite sometime to hire him at his store, and guess what? He got the job!!

Needless to say, I have not been very productive as far as listing today, with all these things going on, but yet it was still a good, or I mean Great day! We just got through eating dinner. I made a meatloaf with the tomato gravy, mashed potatoes and fresh carrots. It was delish!

I finished a wreath last night, which I will post as well. I have a few of these that I'm going to "do up". They are Vintage pinecone heart wreaths, and are very cool. Something different that I haven't seen anywhere either.

Well I really need to get to my listing tonight, and I want to thank all of you who read and or comment, I really do appreciate it!

My big sale starts on Thursday! So stay tuned tomorrow 11-12-09 for the details!

Until then,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring