Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Start of The Graduating Sale Today!

Good evening to everyone, how are you all? I'm doing good here. Didn't get to bed until 8am this morning, so it's going to be a strange day. Or should I say night since I didn't get up until mid afternoon? LOL!
Well my sale started this morning, had a couple of sales already. Also -----> the little traditional Xmas tree to the right I just sold early this morning.
See..... I'm not the only one thinking about the holidays! LOL!

So I've been working on some more trees, and packaging up the one that sold. I've also made a few tiny ornaments to either list in the stores, or give away as extra gifts.... haven't decided.

Id you need any gifts for loved ones (or even for yourself haha) remember I'm having this big sale! Tell your friends for me okay? And as a special incentive to "SPREAD THE WORD" if you make a purchase during this sale, not only will you get the great discounts, but when you mention
★★★ Pre-Thanksgiving Sale in message to seller(required for discounts)also tell me that you read my blog and you will get a free gift as well! ★★★

I hope to see you at my shop, I need to get back to work now so I'll see you tomorrow!
Until then,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring