Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time To Relax!

Well I'm finally taking a break, and I'm going to do some writing to you! I had a very busy day today starting at 8am.

On the Work Front: Made some jewelry, put up some shelves in my studio, rearranged things and got 1 item listed on Etsy(I have 1 more to list before the end of the night, and I'll post the one here. I replied to all my emails, convos, twitter and facebook friends, then it was on to help Mac with his job! Since he is computer illiterate, I have to put all the numbers in online for him so the company will give him what he needs to deliver. I also did some sketching of ideas for some new Christmas trees and arrangements.

It was in the 70's again today so I went out to the garage and sorted through some boxes of "goodies". When I find something to list I have to bring it in, clean it up, research it if I need to, then figure out the price, packaging etc! The hardest part is trying to fit "just one more thing" into this studio! LOL!

On the Home Front: I made homemade stuffing, gravy, and stuffed a nice big chicken and put it in the rotisserie for a couple of hours. It turns out soooooo nummy in there, getting nice and crispy on all sides. Served it with mashed potatoes and peas(my favorite).
So after eating, cleaning up, washing dishes and putting it all away, I'm BEAT! I hope you all had a good day and are going to have a nice night! I'm going to slowly inch my way back into work again, while some good shows are coming on tv!

I will leave you with some celebrity trivia:
Celebrities born on this day:
Roseanne, Lulu, Larry Holmes, Ken Berry, Charles Bronson, Adam Ant, Michael Dukakis, Dennis Miller, Dolph Lundgren, Kate Capshaw

See you all tomorrow!
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring