Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well it's "Hump Day"!

It's time to take a break again and sit down and visit with you! I hope you all had a wonderful day. The last time that I looked outside at the thermometer it was 76 degrees...whooohoooo! I made sure to open the sliding doors and let that fresh air in!
I even got to do some work in the garage again since it was so warm. Gizmo(my cat) was sunning herself right in front of the patio doors. Of course she was sleeping on our shoes, as she always does. This is a cat who acts like a dog. She follows me everywhere, from room to room. If I'm working here in my studio, she'll lay down by me and go to sleep, but the minute I get up, even if it's just for a drink-she'll follow me out, crazy cat!

So on the Home Front: Besides having Gizmo at my heels all day, I did manage to get a few things done. Vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, laundry, lunch and dinner. Just got through with dinner. Had leftovers of that rotisserie chicken from last night. Sure is good stuff!

On the Work Front: I've been answering emails all day, twittering and facebooking. I sold a Vintage angel tree topper in my Xmas shoppe, and some Vintage ribbon in my Ebay Store. Everything is all packed up, postage printed and ready to drop in the mailbox.
I listed a beautiful Antique Valentine from 1899 on Ebay today, 2 rings on Etsy and 1 set of Vintage popcorn bowls. So I managed to get my quota done for today. I'll be sure to post a couple of pics of these items.

Before I forget, I want to tell you about a new friend that I made, Debi! Her shop is located at:
http://www.dorahdesigns.etsy.com

Debi makes wonderful handbags, totes and lunch bags. In fact the lunch bags can be personalized and custom designed!! They are wonderful, you really need to check her out!

Well it's time to get back to work now, so I will leave you with some celebrity facts again:

Celebrities born on this day: Loretta Swit, Yanni, Pauline Trigere, Peter Boynton, Markie Post, Walter Cronkite, Art Carney, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Ralph Macchio, Doris Roberts

Have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow!
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring