Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

On the Homefront: How did every one's Halloween go? Did you have fun? Go to some parties, or take the kids out trick or treating?

We just stayed home and I delivered my Halloween Pumpkin cookies to the neighbors! Of course the family next door, I found out later, had eaten then all up before the mom even knew about them! So I had to sneak a couple of more over just for her! LOL!
Mac could easily eat all 60 cookies himself if I hadn't passed some out!

I managed to get outside and turn on the sprinkler for awhile. My plants were getting pretty dried out(at least the ones that weren't frozen in the first frost)! After that, we've had nothing but warm weather. It was in the mid 70's here today, beautiful! Quite a difference from the 1991 Halloween blizzard back in Minnesota when we received 36 inches of snow in one night!!! It was awful! Everything was stopped, closed, shut down, you name it. Even the doctors at the hospitals had to drive in on snowmobiles!

On the Workfront: Well I haven't listed anything yet today, I just may have to do double tomorrow, which really isn't that bad. I did however work on some jewelry, sort through packing materials and also do some internet research to determine origins, prices etc of some upcoming items. Lot's of goodies to list, not enough time!

Well I need to get some more work done in doing this research. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday.
Have a great night, and thanks for listening
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring