Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hi everyone, I'm back! Well it's been a pretty productive day so far (and it's in the 70's outside) which always helps with the mood.
I got a few items listed in my Etsy shop, Mac took my orders to the post office and is out collecting from his accounts for his job.

I've been following a fellow artisan on Facebook and Twitter, and finally got to have a chat with her today. Her name is Nisha and she has Lanee's Crochet on Artfire. Before I forget, this is the link for her shop:
http://www.artfire.com/users/LaneesCrochet

She has got some of the cutest things that she crochets! Some very nice items. As a matter of fact, I just put in a custom order for one of her hats! She is very easy to work with. Can't wait to get it. It will be cold soon enough LOL!

And while I'm making recommendations, I cannot forget my good friend Cindy, whom I met through Ebay when she purchased from me many times over. We have continued a friendship and now besides our stores on Ebay, we each have them on Etsy.
Cindy makes beautiful jewelry (I especially like her bracelets). They are very unique, well made and "just pretty"! She also has a diverse collection of Vintage items. She is a warm and loving person, besides being a great retailer. Please check her out as well at:
http://www.sweetcindylouwho.etsy.com/ and on ebay she is at
sweetcindylou62 and her blogpost is;
http://www.sweetcindylouwho.blogpost.com

Okay so I am going to be making some Christmas items tonight (since I got my listings posted earlier today). I will post some pics for you tomorrow.
Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring