Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good evening everyone, or should I say good morning. I had planned on writing here at the end of the night, and I just realized that it's after midnight! So technically, I missed Tuesday!

Well I'm still working on my Christmas items, I know I promised pictures but I still have to add a few more touches before I do that. I will however add some pics of other items I've listed today and yesterday. Just click on the pic of my items and it will take you to the listing. It started snowing here tonight, and it's super cold!! The only good thing is that it sure does help keep me in the mood to create my Christmas goodies!

I'm also working on some of my "Newtiques" rings. I have a couple that are almost dry so I should have them up shortly.

I also wanted to tell you that I am running a sale in my Etsy shop. If you go to my Facebook fan page and sign up to be a fan, you will receive 25% off your ENTIRE order! Just put the word "FAN" in message to seller upon checkout and I will send your refund via Paypal!

On the homefront, my faithful buddy "Gizmo" must be chilled too, because she just won't leave me alone and wants to cuddle. I was going to start baking my Halloween cookies tonight but ran out of time. Well there's always tomorrow right? Mac is getting ready to go to work (he has to bundle up) working in and out of his truck delivering. I'm glad I'm not out there, toooooo cold!

Well that's it for now friends, I'll be back later,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring