Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Night Before The Candy Raid!

Good evening everyone! Are you all getting ready for tomorrow night? I'm just making my cookies(have some more dough chilling in the fridge right now).
There usually are very many kids here in this development. I think just the few that live close by will visit a few homes here. It is getting more and more scary every year to bring your children out for this. It is unfortunate though, for it is truly a fun and entertaining experience when everything goes well.

Remember way back when? We used to bring home apples, baked goods, money, etc. Then as the years went by the sickos out there starting putting things in those candies and apples. How horrible to make such a fun night for kids turn into something out of a horror movie.

When my kids got a little older, that's when stores, malls and such starting catering free events, which was great to keep the little ones off the street and out of harms way.

Well are any of you going to any Halloween parties? If so, let me know. And tell me what you will or have worn if you've already attended. I've dressed up before, but surprisingly I've never been to an actual Halloween or costume party in my life! Sad huh?

Well I got 3 new items posted today. There are 2 necklaces and 1 ring, all from my "Newtiques" collection. I'll post 1 pic just to show you!

Well I'm going to go and watch Law and Order, then make more icing for the cookies. It's almost time to shut the door(it was 70 degrees today)as it's starting to cool off.
Have a great night all,
I will see you tomorrow
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring