Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi everyone! Well it's still Wednesday, and although it LOOKS like I posted twice today(at midnight) it was still Tuesday to me, as I hadn't gone to bed yet!

Haven't got any listings done yet. Well this is pretty early for me anyway. I've checked my sites, made replies, blogged, tweeted and facebooked at least a little for today. I hope all is well with my new fans and old friends. I hope that eventually you will all become both!!

I am still in the process of finishing some more Christmas items. For you that haven't seen them yet (or would like to see more) I will post a couple that I have in my Xmas shoppe! Please let me know what you think of them okay?

I'm also looking for some ideas to do for some new trees. I'd like to do a couple of themed trees, like for instance a butterfly tree, with lots of different butterflies in various shapes and colors. Or perhaps a Disney tree with various Disney characters.

Anyway, I'm totally open to any suggestions you might have! It's fun to see what other people think of, I mean I can't think of everything right? Just leave me a comment here, or if you would rather not post it, you can email me at cutethings@sbcglobal.net.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

On the home front, Mac and I just got through eating stuffed green peppers! Yummm they were soooo good, and (pun intended) I am STUFFED! When I make them I always make enough of the meat mixture and roll into Porcupine Meatballs. Then I get 2 different meals out of 1! I'm hoping to get started on my Halloween cookies tomorrow. We don't have any family here, (and I send them all baked goods at Christmas) so I usually make them for our neighbors and of course, ourselves. (shhhhhh that means mostly Mac) because he's a sweet freak, especially for cookies!

I make my Halloween cookies the same as my Xmas. A sugar type cookie cut out, but I mix up my food coloring to get the icing orange, and "voila" Halloween cookies!

Well that's about it for now. At least we only had snow for a few minutes!
It's almost 6pm here so I better get to work and start listing things for the weekend.
Have a good night all!
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring