Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Again!

Well it's the start of another week, and I hope the nice weather is finally here to stay. I can't wait to get outside and start cleaning up the yard and patio. It looks so messy after the spring thaw, with weeds popping up all over, dead leaves and whatever else has blown in from the strong desert winds here in Reno.

On the work front, I had my first giveaway last week, ending this past Sunday. "April Ring Giveaway"(you entered by listing the name of your favorite ring). I had entries on Facebook and Etsy! And the winner was "Martha Rohrke Jeffery" Congrats Martha for winning your favorite ring!

Currently I am having an Etsy ring sale. B2G1--Buy 2 get 1 free! You can read the details in the announcement section of my store page at:
http://www.cutethings6.etsy.com

Stop by and say hi sometime! Would love to see you all!

Well it's time to get back to listing. I'll be sure to post a couple of new pics for you to see. And I've also posted a widget from "Bonanzle" another new venture of mine where I also have a shoppe/booth.

Take care all,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring