Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dark & Gloomy Thursday!

OHHHHHHHHHH the weather is so nasty here I cannot believe it! We had those gorgeous 80 degree days, 2 of them in fact, then it turned to snow... and has been rainy and slushy ever since.
Of course my fibromyalgia is out of control, and I can't stop sleeping(it's so dark out), other than that it's great LOLOL!

Well I have been busy though, working on rings! I just posted pics of a couple that I just listed, one being another Thermoset. I've sold a few of those already, so apparently, my customers like the stuff as much as I!
I have created several necklaces and bracelets as well, and will be showing those real soon.

So did I tell you I'm going to Vegas again? Yup! It's an annual tradition that my daughter Sara and son in law Rob buy me a trip to LV to vacation with them there. This is my Birthday/Christmas present from them. Isn't that wonderful? Such great kids! But this year, this is already the second time they've given me a trip.
Unfortunately, the last one wasn't as festive as usual, since I had just gotten back (4 DAYS BEFORE) from my mom's funeral and arrangements. That was in January, this one the end of May.
I'm looking forward to the heat, A LOT!

Please be sure to enter my contest if you haven't already! Any questions, you can always post here, or email me at: cutethings@sbcglobal.net

Signing off for now, gotta get to work and list, list, list!

Have a great day,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring