Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday!

♥♥♥♥♥♥ HAPPY EASTER ♥♥♥♥♥♥ to everyone! I hope that you're having a great day! Well I've got a ham in the oven, (covered in pineapple and cloves), baked carrots, mashed potatoes, and I'm making a glaze right now with brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, pineapple, and ham drippings.

Can't wait to eat, it's going to be a late one though. We were up watching movies until 5am, so consequently didn't get up till mid afternoon! But that's okay, if we eat late, we'll be UP late again. Just a different schedule that's all.

So now to the workfront. I am so excited about some of the new creations I am working on. Do you remember the jewelry from the 50's, with the pieces of moonglow(thermoset)? I think a lot of the jewelry was produced by Coro, Lisner, etc. Anyway I found a wonderful seller, who JUST happens to have a supply of these beautiful thermoset pieces that are Vintage but have never been formed into any jewelry as of yet! So here I am!

I am starting with some rings, and will eventually be doing earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I have just ordered another large supply from her, so I'll be pretty busy after it comes!
You really need to check her out. Her name is Karen, and her shops are:
http://www.ladykjewels.artfire.com
http://www.ladykjewels.etsy.com

I actually found Karen while on Artfire, funny too, cause I'm on Etsy a lot more! She has tons of great items, especially Vintage! Findings, cabochons, beads etc. Please stop in and say hi to her!

Well I'm going to post a couple of pics of these new items. Let me know what you think?
Back to my ham now,
And continue having a great holiday!
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring