Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yes I do still exist!

Well yes I know it has been ages since I have written! It has been SOOOO hectic with so much to do around here that I don't know which way is up! LOL! I've been continually working on rearranging, re-doing, re-cycling, organizing and what not in my studio. I know it will be better in the long run and help me to be more efficient, but WILL I EVER GET IT DONE???

I think I just MAY see the light at the end of the tunnel! I hope you all had a great Valentines and St Patrick's Day! Had a wonderful dinner out for Sweetheart Day, but stayed home for the "Green" day!

I have also been trying to plan my time more efficiently as well, that is, so I can spend more quality time with my hubby instead of working here on the computer non-stop for 18 hours a day! Sooooo, after I reply to all my emails, package up my orders, make dinner, clean etc, I am now sitting down late at night with Mac and watching movies till bedtime(which is getting to be like 5am)!!
Of course being a creative person and not liking to sit still for very long, I've been making jewelry while I watch the movies. Needless to say, I have tons of jewelry now to list! I just have to make the time to get it all put up online.

I will be posting a few of them so you can see first hand what I'm doing!
It's getting late (already watched the movie for the night) so I'm going to bid you adieu!

See you soon
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring