Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday!

Well it's the end of the week, and the end of my B2G1 free sale! Had a few people that took my up on the sale, so that was great! This was the first time that I did this kind of sale.. I usually have percent discounts for sales, and this time decided to try it.
Now for my next contest, I am going to be giving away a gift certificate for the prize! I just hope that I get more entries this time around.
I think there were about a dozen on the last giveaway. So PLEASE come on over and enter! It's always more fun when there are more people involved!

Well we are still having nice weather(shhhhh, I shouldn't say it too loud)! I mean it IS May, but considering we had snow last week you just never know around here.
I've worked on a few more designs with the "Moonglow Thermoset", rings that is. My next attempt will be some sort of altered type pendant/necklace. Now that will be fun to do!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE making my rings, but sometimes I just need to switch it up a bit and try my hand at something new-different-and exciting!!

I'll be sure to post the latest rings here, and also I've designed some necklaces and bracelets I would like you to see. And please give me your HONEST opinion, I would love to hear them.

Not much else is new here, so I will be heading back to work. It's getting close to midnight here so I better get busy!

Take care friends,
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring