Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Night!

Well how has every one's week been going? Getting a lot done? Getting ready for Mother's Day?
Well we certainly need to be thankful for the Mothers that we have, had, or just knew by acquaintance. They truly are special! They teach us pretty much everything we know growing up, and we keep it with us forever.
I hope that you can spend some time with YOUR Mother this weekend!
I'm so proud to be a Mother, aren't you?

On the work front: I am having a sale in my Etsy shoppe starting today! 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER! Sale ends at Midnight PST on Mother's Day!

Also, if you happen to be around, I'm also going to announce a Contest starting on Mother's Day (you'll have to check back in order to get the scoop)!! I will be taking entries to win a $20.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE good for anything in my shoppe.
**See my Etsy shoppe on Mother's Day for details** http://www.cutethings6.etsy.com
or my facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/cutethings6

I also would like to show you my latest creation using the moonglow thermoset. I have up-cycled a Vintage gold tone brooch, then layered it with soft pink and forest green pieces. Very unique!

Well I'm off to do some more listings! Please be sure to check out the sale and the contest giveaway! The links are above!
Have a great weekend all,
And Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Collection of these
rings jewelry
are fantastic.

cutethings6 said...

Thank you so much Jia! So nice to hear!

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring