Seasons In Time on Etsy

Etsy Mini

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Into Easter!

Happy Spring(if it ever gets here) and I hope you all have a Wonderful Easter Sunday!

It's been quite awhile since I've blogged, and I hope you missed me? LOL! It's been a hectic and trying year, and I hope 2011 is going to be a lot better!
With Nevada being #1 in the nation for unemployment, it's no surprise that my hubby hasn't had a job in a year! I'm doing my best to keep up and sell my creative wares online!

As you know, my main store of Cutethings6 is on Etsy, and I have just recently opened a new store(strictly for Vintage) also on Etsy! Is is called Seasonsintime(Seasons In Time). Here is the link if you'd like to check it out!
http://www.seasonsintime.etsy.com

I am posting a few items that I have there so you can see what it's all about!

Now returning to Cutethings6, I am coming out with a new line for my "Newtiques" collection. Are you ready? It is called "Midnight Mania"
Consisting of upcycled, repurposed Vintage items blended with newer components........ALL IN BLACK!!
There will be black/black, black/white, black/gold, black/silver........well you get the picture!

I'll be sure to post as soon as my 1st number is completed!

On the home front: I've got my seeds planted in my kitchen window, a few already outside that I have to keep an eye on. You never know here in Reno about the weather. A couple weeks ago I was weeding outside and got sunburned, 2 days later we had a snowstorm!!! Go figure!

Well I hope that spring gets here soon, I'm tired of being cooped up, what about you?
Ta Ta for now,
Have a great Easter, and don't eat too much!
Laurie

No comments:

Bridal Ring!

Bridal Ring!
Cha Cha Cha!

Bridal Rings

Bridal Rings
Here's the regular AND the baby one!

Blooming Brooch

Blooming Brooch

Better In Blue

Better In Blue
Silver Filigree & Blue Thermoset Ribbon Necklace

Fun With Layers

Fun With Layers
Multi Color Thermoset Ring

Crystal Clear Ice

Crystal Clear Ice
Clear Acrylic Chunk Fashion Ring

April Blossom

April Blossom
Pink & Green Moonglow Thermoset Ring

Hot Pink Wonder

Hot Pink Wonder
Pink Thermoset & Silver Filigree Fashion Ring

Orchid Bloom

Orchid Bloom
Pink & Orchid Cluster Cocktail Ring